Revision Date: 1/01/2020
At Ignite Now Media, we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the "Services," or, each individually, a "Service"). Ignite Now Media respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
1. Information Collected by Ignite Now Media.
When you use the IGNITE Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data.
Information you provide:
When using the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, details about your home or properties you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, share or save a property, correspond with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager, investor, homebuilder, or others) via the Services, or complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for loan information or a rental housing and background check application. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
Some information you provide through the Services is collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you order products or services through the Services, we may need to collect your credit or debit card information. This information is collected and processed by third-party payment processors. In the event that a credit report is required to use a Service, you may be asked to provide your Social Security number ("SSN"). When SSNs are required, we use technology to pass that information directly to the third-party providers who need the information to process the credit or background check report. If you are a real estate professional, you may be able to connect your third- party email account (such as Gmail) to your Ignite Now Media account. If you enable that connection, Ignite Now Media will access your messages, contacts, and settings to provide the requested Services to you.
Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies:
The pages on the Services may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
Third-party cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies:
Mobile device and mobile browser information:
You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
If you enable location services on your mobile device, Ignite Now Media may collect the location of your device, which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
We collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
Calls and text messages:
Calls between you and Ignite Now Media, or between you and third parties made through Ignite Now Media (such as real estate agents you contact about a property through a form or link on our website, or using contact information found on our website), may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. You will be notified at the beginning of a call if it may be recorded or monitored. Ignite Now Media uses a third-party service provider to track phone calls and text messages between you and real estate professionals so that we and the real estate professional can access certain details about the contact. As part of this process, Ignite Now Media and its service provider will receive in real time and store data about your call or text message, including the date and time of the call or text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message.
You may provide information publicly through the Services, such as when you leave a review for a real estate professional, or when you contribute to discussion forums.
Collection of information by third-party services:
Some Services require collection of your information directly by third parties. By using such Services, you grant Ignite Now Media the right, power, and authority to act on your behalf to access and transmit your personal and financial information from the relevant financial institution. Ignite Now Media will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13.
2. How Ignite Now Media Uses Your Information
Ignite Now Media generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
- Provide and deliver the Services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Ignite Now Media and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Revise, modify, and update existing Services and develop new Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Ignite Now Media and others;
- Personalize the Services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- Facilitate contests, promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
You may receive email from Ignite Now Media for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. If you have an account with Ignite Now Media, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
3. When Ignite Now Media Shares and Discloses Your Information
Your privacy is important, and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. When you consent or direct Ignite Now Media to share the personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our Services. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent, mortgage lender, investor, builder, property manager, or other real estate professional through the Services, your name, phone number, email address, and message content will appear to the recipient of the message. Similarly, if you apply for rental housing through the Services, your application information will be sent to prospective landlords.
- Business transfers. If and when Ignite Now Media is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
- Ignite Now Media may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Interest-Based Advertising
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar tools. We do not access or collect any of the contents of your email messages in providing interest-based advertising. Our use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled 'Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties'. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
5. Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
6. Third-Party Links and Websites
7. Security and Retention of Information
Ignite Now Media takes reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure, both during transmission and at rest. However, no transmission of information via the Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You can access, update, and delete personal information you provide to Ignite Now Media in your account profile by logging into your account on the relevant Ignite Now Media Service. We may maintain a copy of the original version of your information in our records.
8. Transfer of Information to the United States
Ignite Now Media is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
9. Government and Private Party Information Requests
Ignite Now Media occasionally receives various forms of legal process from government agencies and private parties requesting information about Ignite Now Media users. Before we produce information, we will attempt to notify affected users and give them an opportunity to object unless notification is prohibited by law or if we believe that notification would create a risk of harm or be otherwise counterproductive.
10. Contacting Ignite Now Media
Ignite Now Media, LLC. Attn: Consumer Care 2275 Rio Bonita Way San Diego, CO 92108
Copyright 2020 Ignite Now Media